COVID-19 has made huge changes to everyone’s lives since March 2020, nearly a year later we are still adapting to our “new normal” and the ever-evolving situation surrounding the virus.
As professional cleaners we have been adhering to government guidelines and have carried on working when allowed to ensure our clients can be sure they are also adhering to guidelines.
We have also developed alongside the national guidance our own set of standards to ensure our team are healthy and able to provide the highest level of anti-viral cleaning and sanitation possible, please see below for more information on the steps we are taking.
- An individual COVID-19 risk assessment for your premises
- Enhanced training for all our team members surrounding COVID-19
- Enhanced touch point cleaning for all premises
- Use of an anti-virucidal cleaning product which is proven to kill the virus
- Enhanced use of PPE for all staff
- Communication with our staff has been increased to ensure they are feeling well
- Staff complete their own mini assessments on arrival at site
- Reduction in staff movement, where possible we will do our best to provide you with the same cleaners for every visit
- Changing the times we attend properties to reduce contact with your staff/ workforce